Monday, October 22, 2012

Shades of Autumn

For well over a year now, my husband (and various members of my in-law family) have been working on and off on our unfinished third floor attic.  Dry wall, molding, paint and a lot of take away pizza and hoagies went into that attic to become what it is today.  And with the birth of our son, things slowed down, as they seem to do.  So it felt a bit like a dream to see carpet laid down and the finishing touches applied to such a fresh space.  I want to scream from the rooftops, "I have an office now!!"

Well, not just an office (she says reluctantly) but a playroom/office/workshop for kids/me/my husband.  But there's room enough for everyone.  At the moment, only my desk, filing cabinet, printer and dress form are in place but by the end of the week, I hope to have a more permanent situation.  I'm so excited that I'm sure there will be pictures to follow.

In the shuffle of all our belongings from one floor to the next, I found myself stopping by my very necessary storage locker, where a lot of my excess inventory and retired baby clothes get tucked away.  And I found these gems.  Three simply gorgeous 1960s textured nylon ladies blouses, with all autumn appeal.  Granny smith apple green, cinnamon spice brown and pumpkin orange.  Beautiful and lovely. 


Love love love the collars on these tops.
Sooooo cute.


Oh!  And it's not too late for Halloween orders- feel free to contact me for express shipping times and prices!  As always, my daughter's costume choice is still up in the air.  Last I checked, she was going to be a princess/fairy/pirate/robot or something like that.  My son, at just 14 months is much less opinionated.  He's going to be a dinosaur (his costume was a birthday present).  I'm sure pictures of this will follow as well.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment